The results are in:
In top place with the most amount of steps taken:
- The Post Office 100,947 steps
- Heaney’s Cost Cutter 89,689
- Collins Pharmacy Killaloe 89,192
- Mother Goose creche 81,813
- Killaloe Convent Primary School 75,020
- Green Man -Picture Framing and Prints 74,274
- Planet Tri- Killaloe 73,527
- Clare Tipp Properties 67,334
Congratulations Teams, Keep up the good work!!!The results are very close for the remaining teams with only 2000 or 3000 steps between all teams. You and your team are doing great. Set yourself and your team a new goal for this week, for example, add an extra 500 steps each day to your count. This challenge is about the team but also it is about you as an individual and the improvements you make to your physical activity levels, so don’t forget to say well done to your achievements this week.
The weather as we know hasn’t been the greatest for the last few days but fear not Planet Tri- Killaloe are holding a great SALE starting this FRIDAY 20th November from 6pm to 10pm and it is going to run all over the weekend.
We have no excuse with the rain with *20% of all waterproof gear
*30% of all run clothing and and accessories
*20 % off all 2015 stock bikes
*30% off all runners
*20% off wetsuits
Maybe the wetsuits might come in handy with all the rain that we have been getting!!!
FREE….. FREE…… FREE…… High visibility jackets to collect
The Road Safety Authority has provided a limited number of high visibility jackets to give to people taking part in this walking challenge. Please collect these high visibility jackets for your team from our office (located between Woods Brothers Café and the Arch way, it is the red door)
Today from 11am to 4pm and
Tomorrow Wednesday from 10am to 4pm.
Any remaining high visibility jackets will be given to the An Garda Siochana to give to the public.
Finally, we have two great blogs for you to read:
- Gayle from the Family Resource Centre provides us with an insight into healthy eating and the difference between good and bad carbohydrates (click on link) http://clarisfordpark.ie/good-carbohydrates-bad-carbohydrates/
- Alun from Green Man- Picture Framing and Prints provides us with a blog which gives us an insight into his first weeks experience of the walking challenge ( click on link) http://clarisfordpark.ie/so-why-am-i-taking-part-in-this-six-week-challenge/
If you have any further questions please contact email@example.com