Results are in for Week 5
- St. Annes Community School 123,458
- ClareCare 118,97
- Post Office 115,135
- Heaney’s Costcutters 106,050
- Collins Phrmacy, Ballina 94,033
- Green Man Picture Framing 87, 921
- Mother Goose Creche 83,526
- SuperValu 81,461
- Clare Tipp Properties 77,103
- Collin’s Pharmacy , Killlaloe 76,319
- Donovan’s Insurance 71,198
Well done to everyone. We are into the final week of the walking challenge, look back at what you have achieved in the past 5 weeks, how do you feel? Do you feel healthier? Did you enjoy the social aspect, having a walking buddy? Do you feel your mental health has improved? Did you have fun? All these elements play a role in being healthier and getting fitter
Ask yourself is walking 10,000 steps a day something that you want to incorporate into your daily life? Just because the six weeks challenge is coming to an end doesn’t mean you have to stop too. Set your goals for another month or six weeks or even six months, imagine how good you will feel in January when you kept your walking up over the Christmas.
Remember we have the annual walk being held in on Saturday 9th January 2016 in Clarisford park, bring your work colleagues, your walking partner, your family and join in this national walking day.