Clarisford Park is pleased to announce a Monthly Photography Competition to coincide with the preparation of the Healthy Killaloe Ballina Report, which sets out a Vision for Killaloe Ballina as the first healthy town in Ireland.
Each month in 2017 we ask you to share your photos of Clarisford Park with us and be in with a chance to win a monthly sports voucher.
How to Enter
1. Email: Please email photo & name to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Facebook: Please share your photo on Clarisford Park Page
Deadline for receiving entries is 4:00 p.m. on the last day of the month
The competition is open to amateur photographers only.
There is no limit to the number of entries you submit
The photographs must be taken in Clarisford Park.
There is no entry fee.
The copyright of all entries remains with the copyright holder. However, by submitting your photograph to Clarisford Park you agree to grant Clarisford Park, free of charge, the right to publish and the right to licence others to publish the photograph in all media and publications as required. While we will attempt to credit photographers we cannot guarantee that every use of the photographs will include the photographers’ names.
All entries into the competition must be suitable for publication and therefore appropriate for a general audience.
The decision of Clarisford Park to accept or reject any entry is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
RTE Nationwide visited Clarisford Park to have a look at the efforts being made to make Killaloe Ballina Ireland’s Healthiest Town. The Nationwide programme which brings Irish viewers an eclectic round-up of news, views and events from around the country broadcast its visit to Clarisford Park on 4th January 2017. The programme showcased some of the fitness and wellbeing programs that are being run in the community including muscle strengthening for older adults, mindfulness workshops, business walking challenge and a wellbeing programme in the local St Annes Community College.
If you missed it watch it Here and see some familiar faces from our community talk about their experience of the health and wellbeing initiatives being undertaken.
For further information on Healthy Killaloe Ballina contact email@example.com
The 20 latest Blog Posts
- National Landscape Forum 2018 – Ireland’s Waterscapes – Killaloe, 24/25th May 2018
- MINDSCAPE Summit: Nature based solutions for Campus & Community Well-Being
- Killaloe Ballina Community Survey
- Launch of Healthy Killaloe Ballina
- Clarisford Park Launch Video
- Psychological Skills Workshops for Coaches
- Clarisford Park Photography Competition
- Schedule of Activities
- RTE Nationwide visit Clarisford Park
- Clarisford Park is a Finalist in the 2017 Community & Council Awards
- Official Launch of Clarisford Park
- You’re Invited – Official Launch of Clarisford Park
- Dogs Must be Kept on a Lead at all Times
- ‘ Powerful You’ Workshops
- Clarisford Park Online Booking System
- National Planning Award for Clarisford Park
- The Winners of the Stepping Out, Stepping Up 6 Week Business walking Challenge are……
- Results… Results… Results are in for Week 5
- Results Results Results….. For Week 4 Stepping Out Stepping Up Business Walking challenge
- Results Results Results…. Week 3 for Stepping Out Stepping Up Walking Business Challenge
- ‘So, why am I taking part in this six week challenge?
- About Us
- AM I ON TRACK? Stepping Out Stepping Up Six Week Business Walking Challenge
- Am I on Track? Stepping Out, Stepping Up 6 Week Business Walking Challenge
- Booking Schedule
- Clarisford Park
- Clarisford Rates
- Community Sports Hub
- Good Carbohydrates, Bad Carbohydrates
- Healthy Eating Blog
- Healthy Town
- Make a Booking (TEST)
- Online Booking
- Powerful You Workshops
- Privacy Statement
- Terms and Conditions
- Terms of Usage